• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or related technical fields.
• 0~3 years experience in Software development.
• Highly proficient in at least one programming language. (HTML, CSS, and SQL do not count.)
• Highly proficient in data structures.
• Proficient in object-oriented programming.
• Familiar with multi-threaded programming.
If you have experience with some of the following, it would be a plus for your job application.
• AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, Ruby on Rails, Java, SQL, NoSQL, Web front-end experience, Web apps/services experience, gRPC, Unit testing, Writing clean code