-Has an expressed interest in mechanical engineering in Networking industry
-Understands and can apply basic mechanics, materials, statics, and physics theory.
-Strong mechanical and problem solving abilities
-Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new things.
-Team player with great written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient with 3D CAD applications (SolidWorks preferred),
Working knowledge of in-house machine shop capabilities.
Solid data analysis, data management, basic statistics and experimental design skills
Basic knowledge of stress analysis, Finite Element Analysis, Thermal Analysis and mold flow analysis
Skilled at thinking strategically, innovating and applying technical knowledge to complex problems
- Dataset collection and labeling
- Tool development for task oriented dataset
- Strong knowledge of programming in one of the following programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, Python, Java,
- Enjoy working well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working within an agile environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- You bring enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
- Familiarity with OpenCV, Machine Learning platform is a plus
- Familiarity with Embedded system is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts is a plus
- Familiarity with tools and technologies like Git, Jenkins, Gitlab, AWS, Docker, GCP is a plus