React 網頁前端工程師 - React Frontend Web Developer
1) Real world web development experience using React.js
2) Provide portfolio including but not limited to online working product, github.
1) Backend development experience
1) Love startup & growth
履歷編輯器 – https://www.cakeresume.com
人才搜尋引擎 – https://www.cakeresume.com/search
職缺刊登平台 – https://www.cakeresume.com/jobs
我們是一個非常新的團隊，團隊人數約 10 人。歡迎成為我們的創業夥伴，並與我們一起切磋學習 React 網頁前後端技術，打造高效能的網站！
用 React、Redux、Node.js、Webpack 等技術協助我們維護、打造數十萬人使用的產品
每天中午五分鐘 stand-up meeting – 了解彼此在做哪些事情以及是否有需要他人幫忙的地方。
會議是毒藥！ – 非必要不會全體開會，開會也不超過半小時
重視工作效率，而非工時長短 – 每天工作 8 小時（含午餐時間）早上 9 - 10 點彈性上班時間
敏捷調整產品方向 – 總是先推出最小可行產品測試市場水溫
開放的視野和胸襟 – 需要協助或是新鮮點子隨時可以提出
Content Marketing Strategist
Qualities We Look For|
1. Undergraduate/graduate students with an interest in startups and technology
2. Comfortable using written and spoken English as the only language of communication
3. Familiarity with digital marketing
4. Enjoys communicating with others, is persistent, and loves testing out different ideas or approaches to reach a goal
5. Motivation and accountability: you’re a self-starter who sees things through to successful conclusions without anyone looking over your shoulder
6. Likes to stay up-to-date with tech news
1. An interest in programming or have learned programming before (not required!)
2. Related internship experience in marketing
3. Previous internship experience with an international team or company
4. Experience with PR or email marketing
5. Experience participating in case competitions
6. Leadership experience
We are looking for a passionate and talented Content Marketing Strategist to launch and shape our brand in the digital marketing ecosystem. |
Since launching in May 2016, we have acquired 300K+ tech talent profiles with our world top online resume builder, and we are able to help leading companies like Amazon Web Service, Mozilla, Verizon Media hiring better talent faster. Now, CakeResume offers the best job board for tech jobs in TW.
In May 2019, we launched JobEspresso, a software engineer marketplace that matches quality software engineers with innovative startups from US, CA, and TW. 🌎
We are on a mission to push the world forward by bringing global opportunities to next generation talent. 👊
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. We’ve spent the last three years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Taipei City Hall Station (Bannan Blue Line)
We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
▲What You Will Be Doing
Be responsible for copywriting/content writing and evolving CakeResume’s marketing strategy
Brainstorm and work on stories for the press
Research media opportunities
Build relationships and network with journalists all over the world
Engage with our developer & designer community
Assist with social media and email campaigns as needed
Business Development Associate
1) English: conversational level|
Passion for startups and the tech ecosystem – understanding of how startups operate and the unique characteristics of tech ecosystem and communities.
2) Proven BD mindset – balanced short-term and long-term thinking; demonstrated track record of helping customers achieve business objectives beyond just selling product/service; ability to think like true partners and going outside of the scope of sales or marketing function to help customers.
3) Technical depth – good general technical knowledge; sufficient expertise with industry terminology and concepts; ability to develop a deep knowledge of the entire CakeResume service stack, billing constructs, compliance considerations, and understanding of CakeResume’ operational backend systems/tools/reports.
4) Professional maturity – ability to operate effectively and with self-discipline given ambiguity, diverse market needs, minimal micro-managerial oversight, and geographically disperse teammates.
5) BA or BS degree.
1) Serve as a key member of the BD team in helping drive overall CakeResume market and technical strategy in the tech ecosystem.|
2) Execute strategic initiatives for CakeResume, while working closely with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, partners, recruiters, marketing, engineers etc).
3) Prepare and deliver data-driven reviews to the senior management about progress, achievements, and roadblocks in the early stage business.
4) Develop relationship in the broader startup ecosystem with investors (angels, VC investors, government funds, etc), technology media, co-working space, startup organizations, and all major stakeholders that have strong influence on early-stage startups.
5) Participate actively in startup and tech community events of all kinds to identify high potential startups, top notch software developers and build personal relationship to startup founders, developers and influencers.
6) Work closely with COO to penetrate deeper into markets in Taiwan and expand into overseas markets across regions in Asia.