2020 Micron Autumn Campus Job Fair (Taoyuan/ Taichung) 美光秋季校園徵才活動報名
Be Micron, Be the World. 美光看見您的未來！為職業生涯選定最好的起跑點，美光積極尋找優秀人才，無論性別、國籍或科系，邀請你一同發揮創新力量，讓我們發掘你的無限潛能。台灣美光提供多元文化的工作環境給想要接軌國際舞台的你，歡迎加入美光，為自己的職涯開創無限可能。|
軟體工程師，資料科學家，DRAM產品工程師，DRAM產品測試開發工程師，製程工程師，製程整合工程師，先進封裝技術開發工程師，ATE先進製程技術轉移工程師，設備工程師，工業工程師，產能規劃管理師，製造課長，品質工程職類，採購供應鏈職類，2021美光實習生計劃(學生限定:大四或碩一)。更多最新職務內容請上Jobs at Micron查詢。
★ 美光2020秋季徵才博覽會活動日期：(註: *SEMICON現場開放VR體驗)
9/23(三) 10:00-16:00 交通大學
9/23(三) 10:00-16:00 SEMICON TAIWAN* @南港展覽館1館 攤位: I3248
9/25(五) 10:00-15:00 SEMICON TAIWAN* @南港展覽館1館 攤位: I3248
10/16(五) 10:00-16:00 清華大學
完成現場指定任務將有機會抽中大獎 AirPods 一組，得獎者將於台灣美光粉絲專頁公布，請密切關注最新訊息。
★ 美光2020秋季企業說明會日期：(註: *場次為僑外生職涯講座暨媒合會)
10/7(三) 14:00-17:00 台灣大學*
10/27(二) 14:00-17:00 成功大學*
1. 立即線上報名。Jobs at Micron: https://is.gd/QTO7uE 或上104: https://www.104.com.tw/job/6qthw?jobsource=company_job
Be Micron, Be the World. We are looking for talents who want to pave a career path to become a semiconductor expert, regardless of your gender, nationality, culture or major. Micron provides multiculturalism working environments for everyone, welcome to join Micron. Let Micron enrich your life.|
★ Jobs for New College Graduates:
Software Engineer, Data Science Engineer, DRAM Product Engineer, DRAM Product Test Development Engineer, Advanced Package Development Engineer, Process Engineer, Process Integration Engineer, Advance Technology Engineering (ATE) Engineer, Equipment Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Capacity Planning Engineer, Production Supervisor, Quality Engineering, Supply Chain, 2021 Micron Internship Program(students only), you can also search latest recruiting information on Jobs at Micron.
★ Micron 2020 Autumn Campus Job Fair (*Get FREE VR experiences at SEMICON)
9/23(Wed) 10:00-16:00 NCTU
9/23(Wed) 10:00-16:00 SEMICON TAIWAN* @Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 ; Booth: I3248
9/25(Fri) 10:00-15:00 SEMICON TAIWAN* @Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 ; Booth: I3248
10/16(Fri) 10:00-16:00 NTHU
#Lottery at NCTU and NTHU campus job fairs！
we will randomly select a lucky bird to win AirPods and announce on Micron Taiwan Facebook.
★ Micron 2020 Autumn Career Talk：
10/7(Wed) 14:00-17:00 NTU
10/27(Tue) 14:00-17:00 NCKU
11/ NTUST (date and time will be released on school web page)
★ How to APPLY:
1. Apply for Micron jobs online. Jobs at Micron: https://is.gd/QTO7uE or 104: https://www.104.com.tw/job/6qthw?jobsource=company_job
2. Bring your hard-copy resume to join our events
English resume and autobiography, transcripts for all semesters, related projects (collect in a PDF with words and pictures).
★ Work Location:
2. Taichung (provides company dormitory)
Software Development Engineer 軟體開發工程師
1.Bachelor degree(or above) major in Information Engineering or related fields.
2.Interested in CIM system development, maintenance and performance improvement.
3.Familiar with C、C++、C#、DataBase、Unix is preferable.
4.Experience in System developing of Semiconductor FAB will be precedentially considered.
5.Good English Language Skill.
As an IT Software Engineer at Micron you will configure, develop, maintain and support Micron and third party applications. You will create and analyze software specifications, and research, design, document, modify, and support software throughout the development life cycle. You can demonstrate the functional and technical skills necessary to switch between development technologies and merge them to deliver the best solution. You have a demonstrated ability to create quality software and participate in quality improvement efforts. You will provide solutions that create business value while at the same time minimizing negative impact through defects, downtime, or performance degradation.|
意者請上台灣美光職缺網站報名, 網址: https://jobs.micron.com/job/Taiwan-Software-Engineer-TXQ/555637600/
DRAM Product Test Development Engineer 產品測試開發工程師
Successful candidates for this position must demonstrate:|
Knowledge of fundamental electrical engineering, as applicable to memory devices and test hardware
Knowledge of digital systems and digital logic
Strong logical thinking, as applied to general programming and problem solving.
[Preferred] Basic knowledge of semiconductors and transistor operation
Familiar with or able to solve problems with general purpose programming language logic.
Basic English skills and ability to work in a multi-national cross functional team. Team environment will be primarily English & Chinese.
[Preferred] Basic Unix/Linux terminal
[Preferred] C/C++ or Python familiarity or experience
[Preferred] Semiconductor device knowledge and semiconductor manufacturing
As a DRAM Test Engineer at Micron, you will develop, debug, and maintain code that enables the massive parallel testing of advanced semiconductor devices. Micron Test Engineers support R&D, interacting closely with Product Engineering, as well as taking part in the designing and debugging of test hardware. In this position, you will be expected to gain a firm understanding of the functionality of advanced memory devices as defined in product data sheets. |
DRAM Product Engineer 產品工程師
Responsibilities and Tasks:|
Prepare for Initial Tapeout for New DRAM Products
Work with Design Engineering and run simulations
Provide feedback on lessons learned
Work with Process Integration Engineering (PIE)
Work with Process Integration Engineering (PIE) Create and maintain design documentation
Complete the pre-silicon checklist
Required: Engineering – Computer / Engineering - Electrical
Desired Knowledge: VLSI / Semiconductors / Digital Logic / Electrical / Memory
As a DRAM Engineering Group (DEG) Product Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible to prepare for new DRAM products and coordinate resources, testing, and analysis over the lifecycle of the product. You will run simulations, create and maintain design documentation, analyze parametric data and respond to failures. In this role, you will work with various Engineering and Manufacturing groups to troubleshoot, develop and validate device testing programs, as well as identify and validate lab equipment needs, and identify or modify tests for customer returns and programs to meet specific product requirements. You will also act as a product-specific point of contact and work with Application Engineers evaluating and providing feedback on data sheets, and with Quality Assurance to ensure product reliability.|
【桃園/台中廠擴大招募】IT Software Engineer - Smart MFG, RPA & IIoT
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics/Computer/Software Engineering, Information Systems or related fields or equivalent experiences
• Familiar with such as C#/C++ programming, Python, Java, Perl, HTML5, SQL, CI/CD, Container, hybrid app development, front-end framework (Angular or React) and Web API.
• Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to seek important business problems.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills. Bring in your enthusiasm as you will work with a dynamic team to achieve a common goal through effective collaboration and dedication.
• Highly adaptable to our fast paced, dynamic and rapidly changing work environment; Response and solve high priority Manufacturing Software Applications problem, as required.
• We are looking for hardworking a highly motivated team member with good software project management skill and had exposure to agile development methodology will be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Smart Manufacturing, IIoT and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a plus.
• Experience with big data systems such as Hive, Yarn, Spark, Presto, Kafka, Nifi is a plus.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We accept fresh graduates for this role, so apply now!
• You will involve in the application lifecycle management for software systems in a highly automated semiconductor manufacturing environment.
• You will join an Agile and DevOps-oriented team and involve being part of Automation implementation, maintain CI/CD pipelines, automation testing, and continuous improvement of the development process.
• Develop a keen understanding of IT and Smart Manufacturing Automation trends and apply the knowledge to participate in technical and business analysis sessions to understand requirements.
• Collaborate with the global IT team from divesting backgrounds and experiences to convert those requirements into effective and efficient technical solutions.
• Serve as IT technical authority within Micron, provide advice and recommendations to senior management on improvements from processes, procedures, and software system development.
• Ensure good quality software releases with detailed software acceptance testing, verification, and end-user training.
• Keep applications software and hardware systems to the most current production releases version by applying updates and patches as required.
• Develop capabilities to prevent unscheduled downtime with systems monitoring to identify and fix abnormalities actively.
• Provide 24x7 escalation support for software issues, with the arrangement (via on-line, on-call… model) when necessary to lead to resolving worldwide case(s).