• Required Qualifications: |
· MS in EE or Physics, Ph.D. preferred.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to debug and characterize analog systems using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Hands on experience with bench testing equipment and test setup.
· Hands on experience with semiconductor, mixed signal, and MEMS testing
· Proficient in data collection, data analysis, and statistical analysis.
• Responsibilities: |
· Complete execution ownership and responsibility of the product post tape out to EOL.
· Lead and Drive CFT teams to release high yielding new products to ultra-high-volume production with highest quality
· Characterize new product architecture/platform
· Perform wafer sort and final test yield analyses and drive corrective actions.
· Work with Marketing on datasheets
· Perform testing per customer specific requirements
· Support Reliability Team in new product qualification and failure analysis
· Understand microcontroller, mixed signal, sensor and their interactions.
· Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
MEMS Design Engineer|
• Required Skills & Experience |
·MS in EE or Physics, Ph.D. preferred.
· Proven record in MEMS design, including material mechanics, structure design, testkey design, model building, finite element simulation, layout and tape-out procedure.
·In-depth knowledge about MEMS process, including process flow, material considerations and process control monitoring.
·Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Responsibilities |
·Simulation and analysis
·FEM simulation to forecast device performance at different operation conditions.
·Support design activity and understanding MEMS devices MEMS layout and tape-out
·MEMS Layout including main chip, design variations, testkeys and reticle field layout.
·Documentation of tape-out data and design changes
·Design validation MEMS device characterization and data analysis.
· Closing gap between simulation and silicon data by model improvement and foundry process improvement.
·Support production Collaboration with product engineering and FAE to improve yield and resolve issues until part qualified.
Test Hardware Engineer|
*Required Skills & Experience: |
1. Strong IC testing equipment knowledge and problem solving skills.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills both in Mandarin and English
3.Experience in semiconductor testing Mfg
• Responsibilities |
1. Work with Engineering team in USA and Operations team to develop and fabricate production test hardware and tools
2. Define test hardware Spec. and Interface with suppliers to improve hardware, tools with high quality and reliability
3. Evaluate testing platform and solutions per production requirements with high Productivity and quality
4. Support PE Team in new product/test environment qualification and failure analysis
5. Work at 4/2 working shift with In-line TE team
6. Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.