Management Trainee Program (Consumer Goods/Finance/Human Resources/Technology)|
• Bachelor’s degree or above required.
• Strong interest in the field of Consumer Goods, Finance, Human Resources, or Technology.
• Passionate, committed and resilient work ethic.
• Agile in learning and adaptivity, willing to take on challenges.
• Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
• The entrepreneurial spirit required.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.|
If you are a recent college graduate looking for an accelerated career path with hands-on training in the field of Consumer Goods, Finance, Human Resources, or Technology that will lead to advancement into management level, DKSH’s career opportunity is just for you!
Our leadership team is ready to make the right candidate an immediate part of our management trainee program. The program is built around individual phases that train the essential knowledge and skills to become a potential management team member in a successful team in Consumer Goods, Finance, Human Resources, or Technology. You will be working in a fast-pace environment with professional guidance by business leaders to support your development at DKSH.
Join us today if you are ready to “Drive Growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
• Learn our company, industry and management policies from the ground up.
• Develop a proven understanding for building and maintaining strong B2B relationships resulting in solid revenue growth.
• Promote and display leadership qualities that reflect DKSH’s corporate values.
• Utilize a competitive drive to grow sales, complete projects and exceed expectations set through individual and team goals.
Business Development Intern (Technology Business Unit)|
1.Strong problem-solving capability|
2.Motivated and responsible with good team spirit
3.Highly interested in technology and business development
4.Fluent in both Chinese and English
5.Comprehensive computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, and online research
1. Digital Marketing|
• Identify, evaluate, and execute emerging digital marketing strategies and tactics
• Publish content to social media channels and online websites including official website and Facebook
• Edit website through content management system
• Administer search engine optimization program
• Manage keyword advertising initiatives
• Monitor and analyze website and digital content usage data
2. Business Analysis
• Be updated on the latest industry developments and able to identify suitable opportunities
• Research and evaluate the prospect of an unfamiliar field of business
• Assist sales team through tool creation (Excel) or sales data analysis
• Maintain healthy customer relationship with existing clients (e.g. quarterly reports)
• Opportunity to join long-term projects, such as new product development
Period of Internship: from July, 2019 to June, 2020
Work Schedule: at least 2 days a week, 8 hours a day
|NT$150 per hour||