Customer Engineer 客戶支援設備工程師|
2.語文條件：英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
A.Scored TOEIC higher than 550
1. Performs all standard service activities through Tier I unassisted. Performs standard Tier II with assistance. Able to perform routine preventative maintenance within established timeframes. Completes quality repairs.|
2. Responds to fab issues by communicating with other engineers and participating in escalation conference calls. May participate in projects to reduce costs and increase uptime.
3. Verifies operational quality of system equipment. Assists senior engineers as needed.
4. Applies diagnostic techniques and use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers. Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems. Uses training and experience to identify some process, software or hardware related system problems.
5. Strives to perform BKM’s. Uses knowledge management systems. Follows all IP guidelines.
6. Assumes responsibility for complete customer satisfaction within work area. Assists in planning, communicating, and coordinating support plans with customer management.
7. Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
Process Support Engineer 製程工程師|
2. 語文條件：英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
A. Master Degree
B. Above 1 year of Etch/ ALD/ MDP/ EPI/ RTP experience in semi fab
1. Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems. |
2. When necessary, works closely with customer to optimize tool performance to meet customer process and integration requirements.
3. Checks and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
4. Knowledge of 2 or more processes on 1 or more technologies
Customer Engineer (iTeam) 全球裝機工程師|
2.語文條件：英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
A. Scored TOEIC higher than 550
1. Travel rate: 50%~75%|
2. Is proficient on primary toolset and demonstrates ability to acquire additional systems and applications. Performs startup activities through Tier II with limited support. Able to complete qualifications with minimal assistance.
3. Completes quality repairs. Actively responds to fab issues by communicating with engineers in other locations and participating in escalation conference calls. May initiate or participate in projects to drive down costs or increase uptime. Ability to carry out action plans and report findings. Verifies operational quality of system equipment.
4. Follows all checklists and procedures and ensures correct Revs of procedures and schematics are available prior to performing work. May identify procedural issues.
5. Can perform most retrofits on equipment. Assists in process issues.
6. Applies diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
7. Assumes responsibility for full customer satisfaction assuring excellent relations within assigned area. Demonstrates strong interest and knowledge of the customer’s business. Builds and maintains customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and the sharing of collective knowledge. Is consistently able to operate in high pressure or ambiguous situations. Solicits customer feedback. Understands the impact of various actions/decisions on the account. Is aware of potential dissatisfies and escalates as appropriate. Develops and executes corrective action plans.
8. Performs BKM’s. Actively engages in the use of knowledge management systems. Complies with all IP guidelines.
9. Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.